Friday, November 11, 2011

our mother planet

Maybe one day we will leave her behind trying our luck to shinny charming stars but our heart will always beat here, on this wonderful spherical marble.  I don't want to think of such a day.  The murmuring of the wind, the water singing and its magical reflection, the colors and the energy that smooths the heart and heal our soul, they are all here.
For how long?  I am a great nagger on the subject.  I would be glad not to have excuses though.  But unfortunately they are all here also: we do our best to harm our mother planet, our fellow creatures and ourselves.  Here I will put .txts and information about how we can serve and help our planet and the creatures of any kind that live on or in or above her.
And I will also talk about veganism, my food diet, my way of thinking, feeling and living in general without harming other creatures.  And this is a looong conversation we will make in parts (I, II, III and etc.).  Mainly because pain and death are too bad for stomach and our souls.
Because just talking may be extremely boring, I will feed this blog with information about ecology, veganism, animal and human rights, spiritual associations on the previous subjects and more bubbling that really matters for all of us, whether we understand it or not.
~ Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment